Monday, November 1, 2010

Handmade 3D Christmas Greeting card.

 This handmade Christmas card is designed and hand pieced. I have paid a lot of attention to the details. All the edges are inked to give it a more rustic look and a silver stitching has been hand drawn around some of the layers to give it an extra touch.Christmas tree has 3D ,2 layers  affect , (dark blue,light blue and silver) crystals on it and and image is silhouette.I had used light green,dark green and printed paper on this card.The card measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches and is blank inside. It comes with a matching envelope and I can personalize a message for the inside if you want me to. This hand-made one-of-a-kind card with matching envelope is perfect for someone extra special on your holiday card list :D. Because you take the time to buy hand-made and I am proud of my work, I make sure to  initial the back of each card – so people realize how special this card truly is.





Thanks for shopping  and have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment